Shakespearean Lies


Those crazy brits with their crazy accents and their crazy intestine pies. You gotta love them. I know I do!

So now a health minister in the Great British Kingdom wants to start calling obese people 'fat' instead of 'obese'* because:

"Family doctors and nurses should tell people they are fat rather than obese because such plain speaking would help more to lose weight" [The Guardian]

Wait, wait, wait...so British people are not only the fattest ones in Europe, they're stupid too?

An overweight nurse, Anne Milton (overweight nurse..isn't that the same thing as a criminal judge?) said to BBC "If I look in the mirror and think I am obese, I think I am less worried [than] if I think I am fat".

What? That doesn't even make any sense! 'Fat' is a very broad word which can describe a lot of different body types and/or food whereas 'Obese' is a medical word which clearly states that a person is in a very unhealthy state. But apparently that word is too big and difficult for a nurse in the UK.
Why not just call morbidly obese people in the UK "Really really fat", I mean just to make sure that everyone understands.
*What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.../ Shakespeare