HURRAY FOR A FREE TEN ITEMS DAY

HEY. Today was my first day at my new job as an Organic Food Store worker. Yes, it's true. I got to be surrounded by organic raspberry tarts, homemade bread and healthy looking customers.
But the BEST part of my day was that I, as a 'welcome gift' got to choose ten items to bring home. Ehm, can you say YAAAY?

So this is what I chose:

Organic Rosé Wine

2 types of Hummus

Organic Luxury Granola

Sourdough Bread

Linseed Oatmeal

Toasted Almonds

Fresh Butternut squash soup

Peppermint tea

Salmon (Yes, I'm going back to it you guys, because as my veggie flat mate says: "If you don't eat fish, a bigger fish will eat it. But if you don't eat a cow, it will keep on living." So, really I'm just getting to before the whale. Still, the vegan in my is crying for eating it, but my skin and hair is crying with joy - I need to solve this moral dilemma asap.)

So, today was a very happy hippy day. I'm going to go home now and E A T.

MWAH.