Hipster Healthy

Did you know that it's hard, if not impossible to go out to a social venue like the cinema, the arcade or the bowling alley and have a natural snack? A Natural snack being something which is not processed, created in a lab or filled with stuff that should go into the making of schampoo. For example, I went to the movies today and there was literally just bottled water there which didn't contain any E-numbers, sugar or animal products. Come on, at least sell some fresh fruit or some nuts and seeds for the weird people who aren't fans of Alzheimers caused by aspartame in fizzy drinks.

Sigh. I guess I just have to keep bringing my little cotton bag of sunflower seeds and dried dates to the cinema. Along with my hemp scarf, my pocket-dehydrator and my yoga mat. That's right, it's about going all the way people. All the way.