I Have An Announcement To Make

Dear Readers,

As you all may know by now, I'm a dedicated vegan and a food fascist (?). I don't consume anything artifical or anything that used to have a mom or a Facebook account. But I have decided this week to expand my food philosophy and embrace a somewhat controversial lifestyle: The Amba Yogic Food Philosphy. For those who are not familar with this way of life I can tell you that it is a eastern philosophy which is based on the fact that we people (and listen to this) do not have to eat. At all. The Yogis who practice this philosophy believe that we can survive on meditation, sunshine and early morning dew. I have now practiced this Amba Yogic lifestyle for three days and I feel great! It's like everything is so bright, all the colours look more vivid and vibrant and my body feels so light! I can't even feel the left side of my face anymore and I think it means that my body truly is going through a metamorphosis and turning into what all our bodies should be: a concept.