It's A Matcha


I have finally bought my bags of Matcha Green Tea powder and I am starting my new matcha regime tomorrow; Matcha Green Tea lattes, Matcha Green Tea smoothie, heck, I'm even looking to make Matcha green tea cupcakes.

So, what's so great about this weird green powder? Matcha Green Tea has around 70 times more antioxidants than fresh orange juice and it is said to increase your sharpness and mental alertness. It's possessed with antibiotic properties and has nine times the beta carotene of spinach. It is said that Japanese Monks drink Matcha tea for their 12-hour meditation sessions in order to stay super focused. Woaw.

So all in all, it seems like a good way to kickstart spring! I'll let you know how I feel in a week - that is if I'm still human and not part of a higher power by then. Toodles.