When Yeast Becomes Persona Non Grata

Ok people. By now we all know that Denmark is the happiest nation on earth and that we should all want to move over there and just be happy like the Danes. But wait ya'll! Denmark might not only be the happiest nation but also the healthiest. My dear neighbourstate has decided to

RESTRICT. FOODS. WITH. ADDED. VITAMINS.


I know. It's the best news since...sliced tofu. The Danish government has now banned products such as Marmite, Ovaltine, Horlicks and some breakfast cereals by Kellogs. I mean we all knew that stuff like this were as good as crack for your body, but when a state takes such an initiative to promote the overall health of the population, my faith in human intelligence resurrect.


The funny thing is that the foods that have been banned in Denmark are super popular in the UK. And I don't mean to sound like a beach but ehm... Look at the people in Denmark and then look at the people in the UK. Obesity and tooth loss is not as hip in Denmark as it is in the United Kingdom, I'll tell you that.