Let's see what we learn from this article on sex education in city schools:
1) Some parents and religious leaders are outraged that schools plan to teach evidence-based information.
2) Despite the name, Fox "News" appears to be an entertainment program.
3) City officials are unfamiliar with the abstinence method of birth control.
4) Some parents want schools to offer abstinence-only indoctrination sessions as an alternative to education classes.
5) The Chinese government is incompetent.
6) Our government, not to be outdone in the incompetence department, wasted more than one billion dollars on abstinence-only indoctrination programs.
7) Last, but not least, President Obama magnanimously doled out a $250 million pay off, earmarked to undermine public health, to appease opponents of his health insurance reform.