The aloe plant has been known for years by holistic beauty specialists for its phenomenal ability to speed-up cell renewal for youthful skin. It continues to be hailed for its astounding medicinal and anti-aging properties!
You can easily grow aloe at home—maintenance free—and derive all the youthful benefits! Just break off a part of the leaf and apply the fresh gel on the skin.
Learn how you can improve the beauty of your skin with aloe’s anti-aging facts:
Fact #1: Anti-Aging Ingredients
Aloe’s many ingredients have kept researchers busy for years. Aloe has the unique ability to stimulate cell renewal 8 times faster than normal cell reproduction. Little wonder, as aloe contains essential ingredients sought after in many beauty products:
· 20 amino acids [building blocks of protein for cell renewal]
· Vitamins-A, C, E, B1-2, B6, B12 [antioxidants, cell growth and metabolism]
· 200 phytonutrients [including enzymes, such as coenzyme Q10]
· 20 minerals [calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, iron, phosphorus, and more...]
Home Anti-aging Treatment Mask:
1. Cleanse the face
2. Put on your favorite night-time moisturizer
3. Slice a fresh piece of aloe (remove thorns) and pat the gel all over face and neck
Note. use the yellowish ooze--though not pleasant--is packed with anti-aging properties. Done twice per week, aloe will rejuvenate any dull, blemished skin.
Fact#2: Fast Absorption into the Skin
In studies conducted by Dr. Ivan E. Danhof, M.D., Ph.D., President of North Texas Research Laboratories, aloe is able to penetrate the skin 4 times faster than water. This means aloe’s anti-aging nutrients are absorbed deeper and faster than water can reach!
Home Anti-aging Treatment:
· Allow the benefits of aloe to penetrate deep into the skin while exercising, doing house chores, or relaxing in front of the television
· For daily use, refrigerate. Wrap aloe in foil and apply on cleansed face with/without moisturizer.
Note: Aloe must be use within 5 days while in the refrigerator. Its potency diminishes quickly after being cut.
Fact #3: Moisture, Protection & Healing Properties
Aloe contains polysaccharides, which gives the gel its mystifying moisture-binding properties. According to Danhof, as we age epidermal cells become weak and water escapes from our skin resulting in dry, aging skin. Aloe makes epidermal cells tight-fitting, protecting and moisturizing the skin from pollutants.
Home Anti-aging Treatment: Pat a slice of aloe over cleansed lightly moisturized skin, for dry skin.
Many believe aloe is God’s gift to mankind; it is a powerhouse of ingredients packed into one plant.