1. Drink Plenty of Water. By drinking water and cutting out soda, your skin will look amazing. Water is important to the appearance and health of your body.
2. Eat nutritious foods. You have to feed your body with nutritious foods on the inside in order to obtain the best appearance on the outside. You need to have an exceptional blank canvas. Makeup never looks as good on skin that hasn't been taken care of. Even if you do not wear makeup, I'm sure that you will even more so want your skin to look fabulous.
3. Omega 3-Fatty Acids, which are found in foods like salmon, will improve your skins condition as well as making your hair shiny. Fish oil supplements are beneficial as well as supplements like Biotin which help improve the appearance of your skin and nails.
4. Take a multi-vitamin each day. You don't want to be deficient in any vitamin that your body needs. A deficiency may show up in the quality of your skin, nails, and hair.
5. Exercise is extremely important to your physical appearance. Cardio and strength resistance will perk your body up and create a glow of beauty as well as the health benefits involved. So go and pick up a dumbbell and tone your skin to perfection.
6. Rest. Sleep is directly related to the well being of your skin. If you are not getting the proper sleep, it can wreck havoc on your skin. Looking well rested and refreshed is imperative.
7. Moisturize your skin. Vitamin E oil, olive oil, coconut oil, are great natural moisturizers. Even if you have oily skin, it is important to nourish your skin with proper moisturizer. You will be surprised that your oily face will actually become less oily. Your makeup will go on smoother and not seep down into the pores of your skin. One tip that works well is before you get out of the shower and dry yourself off, put moisturizer on your skin. It will feel fabulous. You can keep it on your skin for about a minute, and then wipe off any excess. This is a great skin booster.
8. Stay out of the sun and use an SPF moisturizer if you do intend to go out in the sun. Summer or winter, the sun can age your skin extremely fast. Limit sun exposure especially to bare skin less than 10 min a day. Some sun exposure is ok, but in very limited amounts. Sun exposure=wrinkles, and it's difficult to erase the damage once it's done.
9. Do not smoke. Smoking causes wrinkles and is definitely not naturally appealing. Nicotine stays on your skin, hair, and body. Teeth become discolored.
10. Reduce stress in your life. Stress always ages the body. Learn to create positive energy and block out negativity in your life. You will feel less drained and look well rested.