I'M BACK (AGAIN) YA'LL

So I was in the middle of my third Bikram Yoga class in three days and I was listening to the instructor telling us how to bend our bodies into Japanese Ham sandwiches (…) when I suddenly remembered this blog. I know you’ve missed me and I know I've been a bit lazy but I think it’s time for the self appointed Health Connoisseur to make a reappearance in the world of blogs.

SO. Here is my summer resolution: I am going to post something every single day. Even if it's just a little disgusted post about
Pancakes & Sausage on a stick or a long essay about the importance of eating organic food, I will provde you with a daily dose of my unreserved opinions about food and health.

ENJOY THIS SUMMER AND MAY IT BE THE SUMMER WHERE YOU DECIDE TO ACTUALLY TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY AND YOUR SOUL!