I'M BUZZING

THIS IS BEEAUTIFUL!

YAAAY. I was on my way today to buy myself some fruit and vegetables from the market near a farm where I live when I passed this man selling Swedish honey and OMG GUESS WHAT I FOUND!? POLLEN. Eatable Bee Pollen! In a cute jar!

For those of you who don't know this, Bee Pollen is like a miracle elixir for your body! Bee pollen is collected by the bees from the flowers and they keep it behind their legs. This is a bit cheecky but when the bee then fly into the bee hive, the "entrance" into the bee hive is made smaller and *poff* they drop the pollen, and it is in turn collected by humans. (Of course we don't take all of their pollen, we leave them with a lil sumfin sumfin, just so they can survive, because we humans are nice like that to animals - just look at BP.)

Ok, so now you're like yeah but what is pollen and why is it good for you? Well, Pollen is the male seed of flower and it contains amng other things...

8 different Flavonoids (Antioxidants)
11 different Carotenoids (Nutrients/Antioxidants/Enhancers of the immune system)
Vitamin A, B, C and E
Minerals K, Na, Ca, Mg, P and S
and it contains more than 100 different enzymes

According to Dr John's Health File "Bee pollen is the world’s most complete food. It contains every basic vitamin, mineral, enzyme and hormone essential for general well-being and good health. In its fresh, natural form, it is completely absorbed by the body and is 100% digestible."

And for you who are obsessed with protein (which seems to be everyone these days): "Bee pollen is the food of the young bee and it is approximately 40% protein. It is considered one of nature’s most completely nourishing foods. It contains nearly all nutrients required by humans. About half of its protein is in the form of free amino acids that are ready to be used directly by the body."

Bee Pollen is said to be a natural fat burner and promote the burn of useless fats in your body as well as smoothing out wrinkles, boost your immune system, enhance sexuality and give you loads of energy.
NASA has even used Bee Pollen in the diets for their astronauts, and if it's good enough for an astronaut, well, it's good enough for me!

I am going to do a 2 week treatment with this Bee Pollen on my breakfast smoothie and see if I feel any better and energised!

I'll keep you posted!


Bzzzzz My new Breakfast (video on how to eat Bee Pollen)