Palin VS Obama

Merry Christmas folks! I hope you've enjoyed your christmas dinners and that you've spent time with family and your loved ones, because that is what Christmas is all about (yes, I have watched Love Actually one too many times.)

Anyway, I'm back from my little Christmas break to inform you that the intellectual Sarah Palin, while being filmed for her reality TV-show called Jersey Shore, I mean Sarah Palin's Alaska, criticised America's first lady, Michelle Obama by saying "Where are the s'mores ingredients? This is in honor of Michelle Obama, who said the other day we should not have dessert." (referring to Michelle Obama's goal to combat child obesity).

Oh, Sarah, Sarah, Sarah. Nevermind the fact that 1 in 3 American kids is overweight and that the kids in the US today are suffering from diabetes and other obesity related diseases. I mean how dare that lady comment on good old American desserts!? How dares she!?

During a Radio Show last week, great thinker Palin complained: "Instead of a government thinking that they need to take over and make decisions for us according to some politician or politician's wife priorities, just leave us alone, get off our back."

Yeah Michelle! Stop telling fat kids who are drowning in their own tissue that they can't have any more cheesecake or that they should try and move instead of playing video games! How dare you advice us to not eat too many fried chicken legs and start using our own ones to walk? You're killing democracy Michelle, you really are.

And, to finish off this post I would like to quote the scholarly Sarah Palin: "I can see Russia from my house".

I think we all can, Sarah. I think we all can.

Sarah Palin Michelle Obama