Screw this, I'm going to Brussels.

I feel like an 80 year old woman getting excited over this but hear me out! I was just walking through the kitchen when I stepped on something. I look down under my foot and pick up this weird little hardened green leaf. It was an old leaf from a Brussels Sprout, all hard and crispy. As I put it into the trash can, an idea slowly takes place inside my head: Brussels Sprout Chips (chips = crisps for you Brits!). What an amazing idea! Obviously I googled this immediately and whatdayaknow folks, I'm not the first one to think of this. In fact, I'm probably the last one. On earth. Gosh, I'm so stupid. Either, way, I'm gonna do them tonight if I get hungry. Right now my belly is full of sourdough bread and carrot juice. Don't these chips look divine and oh so healthy?