Generally speaking when it comes to skin problems the application of tee tree oil is a very effective method to combat skin blemishes. Particularly, it is a great way of removing moles and warts.
It is by far the easiest and safest way of doing so. There seems to be an emerging consensus that the application of tea tree oil gradually destroys the mole on a molecular level.
A few weeks of application is very likely to remove them completely. There are also a number of reasons which set tea tree oil apart from other mole treatments, therefore making it the best choice for most.
Pros of using Tea Tree Oil.
- There are no ill side effects to applying it which is. Indeed surgical removal of moles can leave nasty marks which are not to be desired.
- It is inexpensive. Indeed, it is a lot cheaper then going to the doctor and most or any pharmaceutical mole removal creams.
- It is found to be effective against all kind of moles. Certain kind of moles tends to be more difficult to remove, often necessitating incision within the skin to remove the mole permanently.
- It is a natural way. Any way in which you look at it natural remedies always tend to be the most effective in the long term when it comes to health and at least you know that you're not applying something toxic to your skin.
- It is easy to apply. All you have to do is soak a cotton swab in the tea tree and then apply it to the area where the mole is.
There are really very few problems with the use of Tea Tree oil but they do exist.
Cons of Using Tea Tree Oil
- There is no guarantee of it working for you. No formal studies have been done on its effectiveness when it comes to moles.
- It takes time to work. It may a few weeks for it to really get to work and numerous applications during the day.
- It can stain clothing. Because it is oil it is likely to leave a residue.
- In rare instances you may find yourself to be allergic to Tea Tree Oil. For this reason it is prudent to test weather you have any adverse reaction to it.
Overall, I would recommend Tea Tree Oil as a one of the first lines of defense against moles and various skin blemishes. The Cons of using it as a treatment are rather negligible.
David Smith is an expert who specializes in healthcare and beauty. He writes for RemoveSkinMoles.Com, a website where you can find information on the best mole removal remedies.